Customer Service Representative
- Understand and embrace our desire to see unbelievers converted, believers established, and local churches strengthened.
- Handle phone calls, e-mail, and postal mail from listeners in the U.S., Canada, and other countries.
- Respond to listener communication in a professional, courteous, and prompt manner.
- Process orders and donations.
- Troubleshoot and assist customers with basic technical difficulties (i.e. downloading an MP3 file, troubleshooting online account setup, app download and installation, etc).
- Update and maintain listener accounts in the constituent database.
- Prioritize and organize daily projects based upon degree of importance and level of urgency.
- Answer questions and help listeners find specific teachings and other resources.
- Field listener feedback and prayer requests.
- Actively seek to stay connected to ministry happenings through the daily broadcast, emails, and website features.
Essential skills and abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on phone etiquette.
- Attention to detail and desire for quality service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proactive approach to learning and customer service.
- Strong computer skills and experience with windows based systems.
- Ability to type 70 words per minute.
- Keen ability to actively listen and anticipate questions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle consecutive phone calls efficiently and effectively.
Additional desired skill:
- Bilingual English/Spanish would be a plus.
Some customer service or professional phone operator experience is preferred.