Serve in a vital administrative role supporting the COO and Director of Operations at Truth For Life. Executive Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. This role involves working closely with executives, handling various tasks to streamline their work and communications. As an individual contributor, provides personalized assistance, ensuring smooth operations and effective communication. Responsibilities will range from managing schedules and correspondence to organizing meetings and maintaining confidentiality. This position is essential to supporting the mission of the ministry of Truth For Life.
Compile weekly staff meeting numbers and coordinate with presenters. Record minutes and post to the team each week.
Weekly meeting presentation is prepared, provided to Director of Operations, minutes and slides are posted.
Provide and oversee the tactical implementation of office administration including:
Maintain and improve Board Meeting minutes and records, both digitally and physically.
Board records are updated at minimum bi-annually
Schedule travel arrangements as necessary.
Travel is cost effective, timely, organized and clear.
Assist with International Translation activities including:
Ensure translation projects are delivered on time, with excellence.
Interface with project management tool (ClickUp) to create tasks, deadlines and projects for COO/Director of Operations as needed. Coordinate with departmental leadership to ensure cross-organization tasks are completed in a timely manner.
Subject matter expert in ClickUp, tasks are not overdue, projects are built and scheduled as needed.
Receipts and Invoices are coded, scanned, filed and submitted with proper approval and in a timely manner.
Receipts and invoices are processed and submitted within 3 business days.
Facilitate communication both internally and externally via phone, email, teams and other digital communication platforms.
· Operational departmental documentation is digital, organized and readily accessible.
· Translation processes are up to date, tracked, reported, and expanding.
· Task lists are created, monitored, and maintained.
· Meetings are booked, reviewed and updated as necessary.
· Communication is facilitated both internally and externally with excellence.
· Established business technologies are leveraged effectively.
· Executive’s requests and queries are handled appropriately.
· Adaptability: able to manage changing priorities, juggle numerous assignments, and flex to changing deadlines
· Proactive: looks for opportunities to improve, takes initiative to solve problems before they arise
· Teamwork: considers others’ needs above their own, enjoys collaboration
· Excellence: strong focus on good aesthetics, quality, attention to detail, and accuracy
· Resourcefulness: able to obtain needed materials/information with little direction, takes initiative to identify opportunities/problems and propose solutions/ideas
· Independence: initiative-taking, requiring little supervision, intrinsically motivated
· Organization/Planning: knows where everything is stored, able to access information quickly, looks ahead to anticipate upcoming needs
· Analysis Skills: able and willing to crunch data and deliver meaningful conclusions
· Self-Awareness: recognizes strengths and weaknesses and works toward growth in both areas
· Communication: Exceptionally strong written and verbal communications skills, represents the ministry and the executives with excellence
· Writing: Ability to write with clarity, conciseness, and accuracy in a casual, conversational style
· Technology: Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications and Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
· Discretion: Able to maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive ministry information
· Time Management: Ensures both personal and executive’s time is well stewarded on behalf of the ministry
This position must be on site in our Chagrin Falls office.